100 pcs M2-M8 Nylon Hex Nut Metric Thread Hexagon Fastener Professional Hardware White
A nut is a type of fastener with a threaded hole. Nuts are almost always used in conjunction with a mating bolt to fasten two or more parts together. The two partners are kept together by a combination of their threads’ friction, a slight stretching of the bolt, and compression of the parts to be held together.
1. These hex nuts are made of environment-friendly nylon, which is of good acid and alkali resistance, and it also features with insulation property and anti interference of signals.
2. Hexagonal shape has 6 sides that gives a good granularity of angles for a tool to approach from.
3. There are seven common size of hexagonal nut that you can choose for general purpose use.
4. These hex nuts will be great replacement for industrial and construction fasteners.
5. Used widely in the home and office appliance, communication equipment, ship assembly and other machinery industry.
Material Class: PA66 environment-friendly nylon
Operating Temperature: -20℃ ~ +120℃
Flammability Standard: 94-V2
Item Quantity: 100pcs
Size: M2, M2.5, M3, M4, M5, M6, M8(optional)
Package Weight: 5-76g
100 x Nylon Hex Nuts
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|